♥➺ theforceofstorms@bs
Date : Monday 10 June 2019
Time : 00:59
Title : back again, but not with good news.


i’ve been thinking about coming back to blog for a while now. look, i’m no one famous. i probably don’t have some impressive views or readership. but i just enjoy writing. and if i can, i want to use my words to hopefully help/inspire/save people.

which is why i’m back with some unpleasant news.

this story - together with the relevant screenshots - was first posted on my facebook. the last i checked; i saw over 200 shares before it got reported and taken down. i am also very much aware this person i’m talking about KNOWS of my posts. is someone guilty? (:

so at about 0320hrs on 9 June 2019, i was outside bugis+ with my boyfriend and some friends as they were kind enough to keep me company while i waited for my hailed ride home, which i booked using Ryde - one of the few ride-hailing applications available here in Singapore. i opted for a RydePOOL (shared ride) as i’m poor LOL.. so this driver who goes by the name of Kelvin accepted my booking and he sent me a few messages through the Ryde platform which y’all can see below ...

The first message was him asking me if my ride was confirmed.

when he arrived, shortly after my last message, i went to his car and saw that the backseat was indeed occupied, so i complied and took the seat in front. not long after i boarded the car, i dozed off. i’m not sure how long i was asleep for but when i next opened my eyes, i could roughly make out that i was not home; in fact i was at yishun first. i was woken up by my co-rider saying she didn’t have loose notes on hand to make her payment for her ride, which she obviously decided to pay by cash. i was puzzled as to why i was not the first one to alight, but i didn’t pay much attention because i was already tired ... so i dozed off again not long after my co-riders had alighted. i actually heard both sides of the car’s doors being opened and closed, so i safely assume the backseat was indeed occupied by two people. on this, i admit i might be mistaken, due to me being groggy from sleep.

what happened next, however, was definitely NOT me being mistaken.

people who know me well will know i’m quite a light sleeper. so after i dozed off again, i was promptly awoken by a cold sensation on the side of my right boob, and when i looked down, i saw the driver’s fingers on my skin. i stared at him and he didn’t even apologise. he slowly retracted his arm and said, in mandarin, “掉了” or “Something dropped.”

mind you, i was wearing a romper that day with spaghetti straps, along with a BRAND NEW nubra which works like a fucking charm. i inspected myself and saw that nothing had shifted or ‘dropped’, as so he said. the photo below shows that i adjusted the straps to ensure the romper would fit myself securely. also, it’s not the first time i have worn this romper, and it has never ‘dropped’ or been loose once - because i like my clothes to fit me as nicely as possible.


at that point in time, i didn’t know what to do and i’m not stupid (or brave) enough to actually dial 999 on the spot. i opted to use the SMS service to lodge a complaint and seek assistance if possible but i received no response whatsoever. i was very awake after that and all i could do was wish the ride would end pronto. i used my hair to cover my face and i did not even dare turn my head in his direction because i was 50% afraid and 50% disgusted.

he missed the first carpark entrance to my block of flats and i was praying fervently he wouldn’t miss the second - thankfully, my prayers were answered, and trying to stable my voice i told him to just let me alight at the sheltered walkway that leads to the multistorey carpark near my flat. when i got off, he just sped away, leaving me absolutely perplexed, a little afraid, as well as disgusted and confused. i’m really not sure what i did to warrant such behavior from him.

before i boarded his car, upon opening the car door, i even greeted him with a simple “hello”, which he replied. mind you, neither of us spoke to each other the entire journey. i believe he did not make conversation with my co-riders as well because if they were talking, i would NOT have been able to fall asleep. i sleep with earplugs every night, i am that sensitive to sound and even light. i have never before, up until i boarded his car, seen him in my entire life. i do not know this person, nor are we acquainted in ANY way whatsoever. why did he think it was appropriate to touch me like that?

even IF there was in fact something falling, or whatever, he shouldn’t even have touched me, simply taking advantage of the fact that i was as good as helpless and unable to defend myself as i was asleep. the only one able to do such a thing is MY BOYFRIEND and may i just remind everyone that not even my sister does such shit to me? yeah so idk why this particular Kelvin thought it’d be cool to do that lol.

also, my boyfriend has my live location (we use the app Life360) and he pointed out that the driver went to yishun first which is super out of the way. might i add, it took me a damn hour to get home from fucking bugis lol.


this is a screenshot of some of the messages between my boyfriend and i.


my boyfriend sent me this, from his phone. this is the Life360 app.
it shows the unnecessarily long ride i unwittingly went on.
as you can see, there is a timestamp, from the time i left bugis (selegie road) to the time i freaking got home.

i have made a police report and guess what? just as i was giving my statement to my investigating officer, he received a call which told him that my driver was also making a police report LOL?!?!?! for what, i really do not know ... i can only assume he’s saying i’m defaming him hahahahaha. for goodness’s sake i have enough on my plate, why would i lie and even get the law involved? if i were lying, it would backfire on me immediately, and i stand to gain nothing. think about it, for those who know me, i’m super egoistic. so would i really sabotage myself this way? furthermore, i made that post public for ALL TO SEE. that means everyone has my name, knows what i look like, has my social media handles, and so on. if i really were lying, would i still go SO PUBLIC and then cause myself to lose face in the end? let me reiterate - i am super egoistic. i may not look or seem it, but i am.

i would like to end off this lengthy blog post - which almost seems like i’m making another police statement lol - by saying that i do not wish to shame or defame anybody. my aim is to ensure that this driver doesn’t do what he did to others, and also to remind my fellow ladies to always always stay as vigilant as possible. i also want to say that MY CLOTHES DO NOT DETERMINE MY CONSENT. MY CLOTHES DO NOT MAKE ME EITHER CONSERVATIVE OR PROMISCUOUS. it is MY body, it is MY say.

i've come this far now and since he decided to file a complaint against me as well, if it's a war he wants it's a war he will get. my conscience is clear as day and all that i'm saying is the absolute truth. i've already signed a consent form saying i am more than willing to be put through a polygraph test if need be - because i am NOT lying and i have nothing to hide. everything here is 110% factual.




the original post on facebook, together with the relevant screenshots.

someone reported my post.
and someone went to lodge a report against me. LOL!
does that show guilt?
it's so pathetic, it's actually funny.



☆Meow☆

tweet | gram | fbook | email

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • SIHUI
  • ailurophile
  • virgo
  • blogging since 2004
  • back to blogging in 2016 after a 3-year hiatus


  • ☆Past posts☆

    January 2016
    February 2016
    March 2016
    April 2016
    May 2016
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016
    March 2017
    April 2017
    May 2017
    February 2018
    March 2018
    June 2019


    ☆Many thanks☆

    { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    { blogskins l xox }
    { 53-percent }
    { Blogger }